Before starting the application process, please go through the following instructions and details :
- Please go through the detailed advertisement for details of eligibility criteria before applying.
- On successful registration you will receive system generated login Id and password to your registered mobile number.
- The opening of positions published is as per program requirements. Number of positions may be increased or decreased as per programme requirement and approval.
- The department reserves the right to cancel any or all position at any stage of the recruitment process.
- At any stage of recruitment, if it is found that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria and /or that he / she has furnished incorrect/false information / certificates / documents or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature/appointment will stand cancelled and necessary legal action will be initiated.
- The decision of the Selection Committee in any matter related to the recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon the candidates.
- Initially this engagement will be for 364 days, except for the posts under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY-G). Based on performance, fund availability and requirement of the schemes, contract may further be extended.
- The department may create waitlist of suitable candidates, which would remain valid for 12 months from the date of declaration of result.
How to Apply
- Only online application through https://rural.assam.gov.in/ http://pnrd.org/staterecruitment will be accepted. Scanned documents to be uploaded with online application.
- The link for Online Application will be active from 11:30 am of 4th September, 2020 and will remain active till 4:30 pm of 15th September, 2020. No communication in respect of submission of Online Application will be entertained once the submission date is over. Mode of Application is Online only.
- Candidates willing to apply for more than one post shall have to submit separate application for each post.
- The short-listed candidates have to appear for a selection process for which no TA/DA shall be paid.
- The candidates should fill up the self assement form online and should bring the copy of this self-assessement form alongwith a set of self certified copies of all marksheets & testimonials at the time of interview.
For General Queries:
10 AM - 5 PM